After you’ve put so much effort in creating a valuable blog post, you need to ensure you make the most of it. Repurposing your content helps to extend shelf-life, and maximize reach and performance. Content variations and spinoffs will provide you with more content pieces for sharing, and by sharing, seeding and syndicating your content, your topic will be more likely to catch the attention of potential readers, and drive more traffic to your blog.
Here are five simple strategies for repurposing your blog posts :
- Turn your key facts and images into a slideshow
- Screencast your slideshow into a short video clip
- Add voice to your post and turn your blog post into a podcast.
- Turn long posts into a white paper or eBook
- Create an infographic or write a checklist for your post.
Source : Social Media Today