No matter what your online marketing strategy is, Facebook has to be a big part of it. With almost 1.5 billion active users, Facebook is by far the largest social media platform in the world. But you already know that, don’t you? You’re interested in some other, more exciting and more essential Facebook statistics, which is why you’re here.
With that in mind, we have prepared an infographic and a list of statistics that will interest you, amaze you, and most importantly, improve your digital marketing strategy.
- Incredible Facebook Statistics (Editor’s Pick)
- More than 270 million profiles on Facebook are fake.
- 64% of adults aged between 50 and 64 use Facebook.
- 83% of women and 75% of men use Facebook.
- Facebook Lite has 200 million users worldwide.
- Instagram is responsible for 20% of Facebook’s mobile ad revenue.
- Facebook’s net income was estimated at $5.1 billion as of Q2, 2018.
- The number of monthly active users (MAUs) was 2.23 billion as of June 2018.
- For 67% of marketers, Facebook is the most important social platform.
- Facebook ad spend increases between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- More than 80 million businesses have Facebook pages.
Source : 99Firms