Are you looking for ways to improve your social media strategy? Want to avoid posting content that will make people unfollow you?
The team from Red Website Design share eight things to avoid posting on social media in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary :
- Negative posts about customers or clients
- Irrelevant viral content
- Political or religious posts
- Content that isn’t properly proofread or edited
- Too much overtly promotional content
- Content inconsistent with branding
- Misleading posts
- Unattributed content
Source : Red Website Design