Winter is not coming; winter is almost over, and with spring, the last season premiere of “Game of Thrones” is just around the corner.
Based on the best-selling novels by George R. R. Martin, “Game of Thrones” tells the story of powerful families playing a deadly game in the hopes of taking control of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros. The characters are not only proficient in war strategy, deception and tactics to appease the Lord of Light—they also share many lessons that can relate back to PR.
As this epic series comes to an end, here are five quotes that PR pros should keep in mind to help them survive whatever battles lie ahead:
1. “Winter is coming.” – Ned Stark
2. “We need to send ravens.” – Bran Stark
3. “The lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.” – Sansa Stark
4. “Valar Dohaeris” (All men must serve.) – Arya Stark
5. The mind needs books like the sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.” – Tyrion Lannister
>> Read : 5 PR lessons from ‘Game of Thrones’
Source : PR Daily